We offer a broad and balanced curriculum for all children that focuses on the needs and interests of all individuals, building upon their successes and setting challenging targets. We recognise that children’s progress will be at different rates and individual achievement will vary.
At Oakley Primary Academy we teach a Creative Curriculum in which we work tirelessly to meet our school aims, which are:
• to promote an open and supportive partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the community and through that partnership endeavour to raise standards and remain a focal point of the community.
• to provide a positive and challenging environment in which all children are valued and educated according to their needs and potential.
• to create a happy, caring and secure atmosphere that will foster in each child independence, self discipline and a responsible and sensitive attitude towards life.
• to provide good quality resources and a stimulating environment in which children are encouraged to have enquiring minds and are challenged through their work and play.
• to encourage mutual respect, confidence and co-operation and teach children to work together, to show consideration for each other, people of all cultures and the world around them.
• to take advantage of change and be recognised by all as an innovative school in the creation and adaptation of new ideas, best practices and processes.
Please click on the link below to see the curriculum coverage: